MASTROTIG 216 AC/DC
|160 Amp; imput voltage 1Ph 230 Volt|
|Pulse; Easy Pulse; TIG HF; TIG Lift; TIG 2T/4T; Hot Start; Antisticking; Arc Force.|
- Code: 284200 power source with cables, torch 140A, earth clamp.
- Microprocessor controlled inverter,TIG, TIG PULSE and MMA welding machine in direct current and alternating current (AC/DC) with high frequency (HF) or LIFT ARC striking.
- MMA welding in direct current DC It allows to weld with many types of electrodes and materials: rutile, basic, stainless steel, cast iron, etc.
- HOT START adjustable. For easy electrode striking. Useful especially for "difficult-to-start" electrodes.
- ARC FORCE adjustable. Enables to control the welding penetration and improve the arc stability.
- ANTI – STICKING. No electrode sticking.
- AC /DC TIG welding
- DC: direct current to weld steel, stainless steel, titanium, copper, bronze, nickel.
- AC: alternating current to weld aluminium magnesium and aluminium silicium.
- AC EASY: FREQUENCY (Hz) and BALANCE (%) are automatically adjusted depending on the welding parameters set.
- PULSE: The welding current is pulsed. Main current "I (Amp)" and base current "(%) I" alternate. Particularly suitable for welding thin thickness, where minimum heating of the piece is necessary, and suitable for welding in all positions.
- EASY PULSE: Pulse frequency, "PULSE (Hz)", and base current "(%) I" are adjusted automatically depending on the welding parameters selected.
- BI-LEVEL: two different current settings are selectable during welding process. Extremely useful for complex welding, welding over variable thicknesses or for welding on position.
- TIG HF / LIFT striking: TIG welding with high frequency arc striking / TIG welding with LIFT ARC striking.
- 2T (manual): press and keep the torch trigger pressed to weld, the weld will stop as soon as the button is released.
- 4T (automatic): press and release the torch trigger to start welding, the weld will last until the trigger is pressed and released once again.
- SPOT: TIG welding finishes automatically once the pre-set time has elapsed.
- Program saving. The mode settings and the parameters set can be saved to the machine for future use. There are 9 programs to be saved.
- Tig welding: adjustable parameters
a) Ø mm: Select the diameter of the tungsten electrode. Based on the diameter selected, the machine determines the welding current interval that can be used without damaging the electrode.
b) PREGAS: Pre-gas time adjustment.
c) SLOPE-UP: Adjustment of time at which the welding current is brought from the initial value (arc start) to the main value "I (Amp)".
d) I (Amp): Main welding current adjustment.
e) (%) I: In the "PULSE" and "BILEVEL 4T" modes, it adjusts the base welding current, expressed as a percentage of the main welding current.
f) SLOPE-DOWN: Time at which, once the torch button is released, the welding current is brought from the main value to the final value (end of welding).
g) POSTGAS: Post-gas time adjustment.
h) PULSE (Hz): In the "TIG PULSE" mode, it varies the pulse frequency.
i) BALANCE (%): In the "TIG AC" welding mode at alternating current, it modifies the ratio between the duration of the positive and the negative half waves. Low "balance" values allow for enhanced arc penetration and little electrode wear and tear. High "balance" values allow for better cleaning of the workpiece but increased electrode wear and tear.
l) FREQUENCY (Hz): In the "TIG AC" welding mode at alternating current, it varies the welding current frequency. Low values allow for a better distributed arc. High values allow for a more concentrated arc.
m) T (SPOT): In the "SPOT" mode it varies the duration of the welding point.
|Alimentation volt (50/60 Hz):||1 Ph x 230|
|Open circuit voltage (Volt):||105|
|Installation Power (Kw):||4|
|Welding current range (Amp):||TIG: 5 - 160
MMA: 20 - 130
|Usable electrodes (Ø mm):||TIG: 1,0 - 3,2
MMA: 1,6 - 3,2
|Duty Cycle (Amp) (%):||TIG: (160 @ 20%) - (85 @ 60%)
MMA: (130 @ 25%) - (80 @ 60%)
|Weight kg ≅:||11|
|Dimensions (mm):||415 x 193 x 417|
|LOGISTIC INFO CODE:||284200|
|Package dimension, Wid.-Dep.-Height (mm):||510 x 300 x 520|
|Package weight kg:||13.1|
|Pieces for pallet:||18|
|CABLE 2,7m 16mm2||TIG TORCH 140A EVO|
|"CR26" TROLLEY - with gas cylinder support||DS20 - ELECTRODE WELDING KIT||REMOTE CONTROL (wire 9,0m)||TORCH TIG 140A||ACC.C.DIST PEDALE FTT1 9M TYCO|
Máy hàn Tig MASTROTIG 216 160Amp Deca Vietnam
- AT2E VietNam
- Baumuller VietNam
- Bircher VietNam
- BCS Italy
- Bernard Control Vietnam
- Beckhoff VietNam
- Bussmann VietNam
- CEIA VietNam
- DECA WELD Vietnam
- Elco Holding VietNam
- IBA VietNam
- Insert Deal VietNam
- Koso Vietnam
- Koganei Vietnam
- Keller - its
- Mark-10 Vietnam
- Matsushima VietNam
- Nireco VietNam
- Ohkura VietNam
- Pavone sistemi
- Red lion VietNam
- Teclock Vietnam
- Wise VietNam
- Danh mục khác