LINE FOLLOWER HEAD LH110
The LH110 can be used on slitting machines as the sensor to optically detect register lines or patterns printed on the web. In combination with an amplifier (Liteguide Controller AE1000, AE900L or Webguide Amplifier EH321A), the LH110 can form an EPC (Edge Position Control) and LFC (Line Follower Control) system.
Easy to understand display and functions
- No edge/line changeover required
- When detecting a wide width line or pattern edge, there is no need to switch between the edge and line.
- Polarity switching not required
- When the gradation of the web material and line, (or that of the left and right edges) is reversed, there is no need to switch control output polarity.
- Gain readjustment not required
- The change in output voltage for line (edge) deviation is not influenced by line width or color; therefore, once the gain of the controller is set during a trial run, it is not necessary to readjust the gain.
- Position signal retention function
- During the interval when a line (edge) leaves the view field to when it returns, the position signal generated immediately before the line (edge) leaves the view field is retained and output. Therefore, a follow-up operation can be performed when the meander speed of a web is fast and the line (edge) tends to be out of the view field.
- LED indication of optimum attachment position of detector
- An LED indicator lights when the focal distance is correct and the mounting interval between the path line and detector are appropriate.
- Line (edge) position indicated by LED
- Integral action is the standard control operation; however, when used in combination with a position transmitter, the LH110 is capable of proportion action and integral + proportional action. You can choose the best control action for the machine that you are using.
- An LED indicator lights when the detected edge is at the center of the view field.
- When the device is connected to a controller that has an actuator lock contact input, (in cases of intermittent lines) the actuator is locked when the break in the line is detected and follow-up operation is stopped until the next line appears. Note: The position signal retention function is not available when an actuator lock signal output is used.
Note: The position signal retention function is not available when an actuator lock signal output is used.
|Light emission distance||1mm (from the scattering plate)
2.5 / 5 / 10 mm (switch between these)
|Detection view field||High luminance LED (2 colors: blue and red)|
|Light source Output volatage||(1) Position signal||0 to +5 V DC (high), 0 to +0.5 V DC (low)|
|(2) Actuator lock signal||Open collector 30 V, 0.1 A or less
ON without line (edge)
|Detector element||CCD linear image sensor|
|Power supply||+15V DC, 300mA / -15V DC, 50mA|
|Ambient operating temperature||0 to +50℃|
|External dimensions (mm)||102 (H) x 58 (W) x 50 (D) (Not including protrusions)|
|Mass||Main unit : 0.6 kg (not including cables), screw guider 0.5kg|
|Attached cable length||5m|
LINE FOLLOWER HEAD LH110 - Cảm biến chỉnh biên LH110 Nireco
- Alfa Laval
- BCS Italy
- Bernard Control
- CS Instrument
- DECA WELD
- Elco Holding
- Insert Deal
- Keller - Its
- Kiepe Elektrik
- Mark - 10
- Pavone Sistemi
- Red lion
- TDK Lambda
- Tema Vasconi
- YTC (Young Tech)
- Wise Control
- Danh mục khác
- Elau Schneider