The most advanced Textile Digital Metal Detector
- Ultra high Sensitivity to all magnetic and non-magnetic metals, including stainless steel
- Stand-alone and separate control unit version (RC) available
- Compact and robust construction
- Wide Detection Speed range, from 1 up to 600 m/min
- Complete selection range: 35 models available
- Easy installation and setting
- IP65 (RC version) high degree of protection
The TE/SLD Digital Metal Detectors are the ideal means of protection for production lines against accidental damage caused by fragments of metal which can enter the manufacturing process along with the material. Digital signal analysis allows the user to optimize detection with respect to the product’s speed of passage and the metals to be intercepted, thus obtaining the best possible immunity to any external interference. The TE/SLD Metal Detector is tested to conform to Electrical Safety and Electromagnetic Compatibility standards.
High-definition graphic display detail
- Fully Digital Programming
- Internal data logging with data and timestamp for Quality Control
- Password protected with separate user and engineer level
- Bluetooth communication for setting and maintenance through external PC
- Autolearn function for automatic setting of the maximum sensitivity in dry and wet conditions
- Built-in function for automatic measurement of the external interferences
The TE/SLD Metal Detector belongs to the family of micro-sensitive bar metal detectors whose high quality and reliability are universally recognized by leading world manufacturers of industrial machinery.
The Textile Metal Detector signals the presence of magnetic and non-magnetic metal masses, both on the exterior and in the interior of the product, and stops the machine.
Sensitivity can be adjusted digitally depending on the size of the metal fragments which must be intercepted, and a special detection memory function also reveals the passage of several consecutive contaminants.
Digital signal analysis allows the user to optimize detection with respect to the product’s speed of passage and the metals to be intercepted, thus obtaining the best possible immunity to any external interference.
By avoiding damage to the production line and the consequent interruptions to the manufacturing process, the TE/SLD Metal Detector returns the value of the investment at the first detection event.
Máy dò kim loại dạng thanh TE / SLD CEIA - CEIA Vietnam
- Alfa Laval
- AEG Power
- BCS Italy
- Bernard Control
- CS Instruments
- DECA WELD
- Elco Holding
- Elau Schneider
- Insert Deal
- Keller - Its
- Kiepe Elektrik
- Lapar Valve
- Mark - 10
- Pavone Sistemi
- Red lion
- TDK Lambda
- Tema Vasconi
- YTC (Young Tech)
- Wise Control
- Danh mục khác